We are looking for amazing team members to join us in helping our community
HM Psychological Services (HMPS) is a small group practice located in the Bankers Hill/Hillcrest area of San Diego (92103). Every team member must be LGBTQIA+ affirming and culturally competent. We work heavily with the marginalized population, as well as with military and their families.
Seeking: Licensed Therapist or Licensed Psychologist (Ph.D., Psy.D., LMFT., LCSW)
HM Psychological Services, Inc. is looking for a new Licensed Therapist to join our amazing team. We are looking to hire a Licensed Therapist to work part-time/full-time in a private practice setting in San Diego, CA.
You will be provided with a fully furnished office space to work, office supplies, therapy tools and supplies, a work phone number, and more. Billing and scheduling is handled by our office manager although you have the flexibility to create and manage your own schedule. Consultation will be provided as needed for your cases.
Pay and Benefits:
- Competitive pay that increases as client case load increases.
- All employees receive free training opportunities for education/career advancement.
- Benefits available for all FT employees, including health, dental, retirement plan, vision and life insurance, as well as CEU reimbursement.
- Must have a valid license to practice therapy in CA.
- Experience and desire to work with individuals and couples
- Willingness to get credentialed on some insurance panels
- High ethical standards and knowledge of mandated reporting/relevant laws
- Motivated and flexible
- Reliable and dependable
Our office is located in the Bankers Hill/Hillcrest area of San Diego (92103). Must be LGBTQIA+ affirming and culturally competent. We work heavily with the marginalized population, as well as with military and their families. Please check out www.HMPsych.com to learn more about our practice.
Send CV and Letter of Interest as well as goals for your employment at HM Psychological Services, Inc. to office@HmPsych.com