Jessica Arneson, LPCC.
Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor (LPCC6028)
I am a Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor who takes a holistic approach to mental health treatment. I find that our experiences impact different parts of our life (i.e., social, mental, physical, spiritual, sexual, etc.) and attention needs to be paid to each area. I have experience working at local crisis houses, inpatient psychiatric facilities, and intensive outpatient services. I have worked with adults with chronic and persistent mental illness, addiction issues, complex trauma, as well as individuals with personality disorders and the homeless. I utilize evidenced-based treatments including Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT), Motivational Interviewing, Client-Centered Therapy, Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT), and Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT).
- M.A. Clinical Mental Health Counseling, University of San Diego, 2015
- B.A. Psychology, Binghamton University, 2009
- Certified Clinical Trauma Professional, I
- Certified Clinical Trauma Specialist, Sex Trafficking & Exploitation
- Certified Clinical Trauma Specialist, Addiction
- Certified Tele-mental Health Professional
Contact Jessica Arneson
Phone: (619) 567-1618
HM Psychological Services
3130 Fifth Avenue
San Diego, CA 92103